Our Adaptive ETF Models are ideal if you are looking to build or add to the “core” part of your portfolio. They can be an ideal tool when modeling a financial plan around a targeted return.
- Use of low-cost ETFs to help keep portfolio costs down
- Diversification as a single ETF can include hundreds of securities
- Designed to capture “big picture” trends and themes within the market, sectors, countries and asset classes.
- Lower drawdowns and more consistent results
- Automatic downside risk protection
Our Quantitative Stock Models are ideal if you are seeking to add additional sources of “alpha” to your portfolio. Our strategies offer a specialized approach to popular investment themes.
- Higher return potential with greater security concentration
- Saves time. Managing a portfolio becomes as simple as following the buy and sell recommendations.
- The portfolio is evaluated consistently and accurately at every rebalance point.
- Removes human emotion and guesswork.